If you haven’t tried Magnolia Bakery’s famous banana pudding you are missing out! This is super yummy and delicious and great for parties and desserts. I love putting it into these mini individualized cups because they look so cute and the presentation is fantastic. I got their recipe from their Instagram account and if you aren’t following them, what’re you waiting for?! They have a ton of their famous recipes on their and you can try it out right at home! This recipe uses only 6 ingredients and is super easy to make! The only thing you have to keep in mind is to make sure you make the pudding mixture the night before so it has time to set before adding it to the whip cream. But other than that it’s super easy and fast to make. It would be great to make with kids! Also a quick hack, you can also just use a tub of cool whip instead of making your own whip cream to save even more time 😉
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 small box of Jello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Box of Nilla wafers
- 3-4 Bananas
- In a bowl add the ice cold water, vanilla pudding mix, and condensed milk and whisk well. Cover with Saran Wrap and place into fridge until it sets (at least four hours)
- In another bowl add heavy cream and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Add the set pudding mixture into the whip cream and fold in the pudding until there are no streaks of pudding in the whip cream.
- To assemble add a layer of bananas, a layer of Nilla wafers, pudding, and then continue until done. Place into the fridge for a few hours so the wafers can become soft.
- Before serving top with crushed nilla wafers and serve cold! Enjoy!