Note to self: Oh boy oh boy oh boy…these noodles are the holy grail of noodles! Moudi and I loved them so much and legit finished this in one sitting. Moudi couldn’t stop eating it and after he did the dishes he went back in for a second round…it was THAT good! The best part is all the veggies it contains…and you can totally substitute it with any veggies you have on hand or even add some of your favorite protein to make it a complete meal.
I adapted this recipe from Damn Delicious and just by the name you can tell that it’s a definite must try. Most of the recipes I’ve tried from her blog are amazeballs and I love going there for inspiration.
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger puree
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 zucchini cut into chunks
- 4 oz mushrooms sliced
- ½ red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium bowl add ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce. 1½ tbsp minced garlic, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce, 1 tbsp ginger puree, 1 tbsp sesame oil and mix well.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add 3 tbsp of the sauce mixture and all of your veggies.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti and remaining soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Original recipe adapted from: https://damndelicious.net/2015/12/27/asian-garlic-noodles/