Note to self: Raita in itself is super yummy but there’s something fun and fresh about adding veggies into the mix. Adding a combination of tomatoes, onions, cucumbers gives the raita a bite to it and it’s super yummy to eat with biryani and kabobs. Especially if you put it into a burger or wrap. If you want a little more kick you can totally add a bit of chaat masala or lemon juice for extra flavor!
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ¼ cup green chutney
- 1 packet of Lazeez Asian Cuisine Raita spice mix
- ¼ cup diced cucumbers
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced onions
- In a medium bowl add 2 cups of plain yogurt and whip until smooth.
- Add ¼ cup of green chutney and 1 packet of Lazeez Asian Cuisine Raita spice mix and mix well.
- Add ¼ cup diced cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and mix well
- Enjoy with samosas, chicken biryani, kabobs, chicken tikka, burgers or with anything your heart fancies.